What We Offer: QwickAnalytics Regulatory Compliance
Get examiner-ready in a click.
Regulators have made it clear that stress testing or sensitivity analysis of loan portfolios is a key component to sound risk management for banks of all sizes ( FIL-22-2012 ). We’re making it easier for you to comply - with Regulatory Compliance models that go way beyond the basics. You’ll be able to spend your time evaluating and planning, not gathering data and preparing analysis.
QwickAnalytics Regulatory Compliance includes:
Basel III Capital Planning Tool
Is your institution’s growth strategy Basel III compliant? Will you maintain adequate surplus capital throughout the entire Basel III transitional phase-in period, and if not, how much more do you really need to raise? Does your strategic plan take into account the new Capital Conservation Buffer transitional phase-in, or are you in danger of being restricted in paying out future shareholder distributions or executive bonuses?
The QwickAnalytics™ BASEL III Capital Planning Tool is a straightforward tool designed specifically to answer these exact questions and more.
- Analyze multiple strategic growth, earnings, and capital raising scenarios so you can compare relative regulatory capital impacts.
- Quickly and easily customize growth and income assumptions to tailor report to your needs.
- Accounts for detailed changes in Tier 1 capital due to adjustments and deductions as they phase-in throughout their transitional period.
- Calculates potential future limitations on dividends or payouts due to inadequate Capital Conservation Buffers.
- Allows for the addition of new common, additional Tier 1, or Tier 2 equity or debt.
Reg F Snapshot
Summarizes recent and long-term financial performance trends and peer group comparisons in a concise, 2-page format. Meets requirements for Regulation F reporting on correspondent banks.
Meet examiner needs and improve risk management. today.