What We Offer: QwickAnalytics
Bank & Peer Performance
Get a comprehensive and objective analysis of your bank’s financial performance - presented in summary reports, graphs and peer comparisons – all at the touch of a button! Without any compilation or number crunching on your part, you'll have key current and historical information in a well-organized format that makes it easy to track performance, identify trends and spot opportunities for improvement.
QwickAnalytics Bank & Peer Performance includes: Bank Performance Report Card, PeerWatch & PeerWatch Trends, Liquidity Risk Report and Reg F Snapshot.
Critical insights – delivered quickly and easily
- Get a summarized, objective analysis of your bank’s actual and relative performance in key areas.
- Access a full performance report in a matter of seconds.
- Set business goals and objectives with unprecedented clarity.
- Provide meaningful comparisons using the Custom Peer Group Engine to create dynamic groups based on industry criteria or standard groups based on institutions you select.
- Review the data your regulators use to assess your institution.
- Effectively monitor/manage your business and improvement opportunities.
- Leave the number crunching, analyzing, computing and compiling to us.
Management – drive strategies and decisions
- Critical, objective evaluation of how your bank stacks up – ready in a click.
- Full UBPR or custom peer group comparison tracks historical performance and includes peer analytics with percentage ranks and grades.
- PeerWatch & PeerWatch Trends of your bank and up to 11 of your closest peers and competitors.
- Liquidity Risk Report analyzes liquidity levels and trends compared to internal targets and regulatory preferences.
- Reg F Snapshot provides instant 2-page analysis of recent and long-term performance for your bank, a correspondent bank or any other you choose. Perfect for meeting Reg F requirements.
Directors – educate and consistently communicate
- Short, executive summary helps keep directors knowledgeable and educated.
- Easy to understand graphs and summaries – even for non-financial directors.
- Report Card helps banks comply with FDIC directives to inform and educate your board and verify the accuracy of results provided by management.
Shareholders – inform with ease
- Communication tool for annual meeting or other events – operating metrics and health of the bank.
- High-level or detailed summary with graphs and charts.
Contact us today.