Get threat intelligence now. Thwart cyber attacks ahead.
Is your bank’s data really protected from cyber attacks? Not if you’re focusing on security gaps only after incidents occur. Today, banks must guard in advance against the ever-changing cyber invasions looming in your future. QwickSentry stands ready to help – because you can never be too proactive. Or too safe.
How we help.
- Perform threat assessments to provide a valid cyber risk profile specific to your bank
- Continuously scan your network footprint to detect internal and external vulnerabilities
- Monitor the deep and dark web to uncover illicit exploitation of your data assets
- Uncover the security impact of 3rd-party systems and personnel, aided by a secure vendor management program
- Remediate security gaps as quickly as possible to contain possible damage
- Employ proactive reconnaissance, usingthe same methods as hackers, to prevent infiltrations
- Present results and warnings in your QwickSentry Dashboard so you can review and take action
Proactively stay on top of your threat position with QwickSentry Dashboard.
QwickSentry Dashboard stands guard to keep your bank and customer data safe.
FFIEC Cyber Threat Assessment Tool
Complete and update your network’s threat assessment online, anytime. Data automatically feeds into our proprietary Threat Collection Engine to measure your risk in areas ranging from email and credentials to web applications, infrastructure software and hardware security.
Get a handle on vulnerabilities waiting to be targeted – both in internal and external systems. QwickSentry will find security gaps and suspicious anomalies, calculate your bank’s security risk rating and compare your bank’s threat profile to your peers’.
Threat Indications and Warnings
Get early warnings of credible cyber threats and the severity of their possible impact. Use our Threat Impact Rating to measure your bank’s security preparedness and plan accordingly.
Gauge the financial impact of a potentially successful attack. Our Threat Quantification tool uses proprietary analytics to provide threat-by-threat financial impact calculations that are rooted in machine learning and historical loss analysis.
Secure Vendor Program
View customized threat intelligence collected on critical vendors, including hardware/software evaluations and confirmed threats/breaches. Take appropriate corrective action based on risk severity.