Make non–brokered funding and investing easy and direct.
Three decades and more than 3,000 subscribers. Our Marketplace sets the standard for institutional CD funding and investing, incorporating innovative, automated QwickTools™ that save community banks enormous time and effort. Add expert support and on-staff regulatory guidance and you’ll see why banks nationwide depend on QwickRate – the ONLY non-brokered funding source selected as a Preferred Service Provider of The Independent Community Bankers of America® (ICBA).
Get a constant, reliable non-brokered source of ready deposits whenever they’re needed – to fund loan portfolios, avoid repricing local deposits, or satisfy regulators’ requirements to diversify.
- Direct connections to institutional investors in 50 states, extending your deposit base without affecting local relationships
- Automated QwickTools™ to save time and speed the process, such as eContact to eliminate faxes and phone calls
- Rate-setting tools help to better manage the cost of funds
- No broker or third-party fees
- Compare to a local market CD special. We'll calculate the marginal cost of new funds for you. Contact us
In addition, you’ll have unlimited access to on-staff regulatory experts for guidance and tools. Learn more
First State Bank Nebraska
QwickRate Marketplace Remains Reliable Non-brokered Source of Deposits
While the FDIC's definitions have changed, the QwickRate CD Marketplace remains a reliable non-brokered source of deposits for banks.
Your bank can also benefit from connecting to the best CD investment yields in the country – earn more returns on excess funds and without incurring third party, rate stripping or broker fees.
- Paperless transactions and QwickTools™ that simplify the process
- Automated portfolio tracking, accruals and reporting
- Automated notifications when high rates enter the Marketplace
- Unlimited support from our knowledgeable customer service team
The Business Bank of Saint Louis
Powerful analytics that any size community bank can afford including Online Bank Research, Bank and Peer Performance Analysis, Regulatory Compliance Reports.